Tuesday, July 12, 2011

4th on the 12? Oh yes...

Soooooooooo.......... I haven't been able to upload any pictures until now because our internet has been weird. Anyhow... here's some pictures from our 4th. It was one of those days where we had EVERYTHING planned... and NOTHING went according to plan. So we spent aaallll day doing just whatever....
We stopped and took pictures with this handsome gentleman. :P
We went on a carousel... and this spinning thing (basically like the teacups at Disney), which I did like RIGHT after I drank 40oz of powerade.... yeah, needless to say I just about made myself sick. lol
And yes... of course there was Donald. (and company)
Random pic of this very cool building...
Then we rode these awesome bikes!!!!! Sure we all looked a little funny doing it...
but they were fun and I don't care. :)
Have I ever told you about my bro's cool shades? Cuz they're cool... just sayin.
Owner of said glasses...
And... we played golf. Mini.. but golf all the same. Believe it or not... it was my first time ever really playing, but I totally loved it. And I got 3 hole-in-ones!!!!!!! lol So the day 'officially' ended with us sitting by a huge lake and watching a gorgeous firework show... now the 2 hour ride home? That's another story in and of itself... let me just say this.. you get 8 kids together at 2am.. and it gets crazy. I mean, like really...................

So there was my 4th in a nutshell.... how was yours?

2 comments:

Hey, leave me a comment! They make me happy. :)

God bless...

-Hannah