Saturday, January 7, 2012

Dear Jon... (I love writing that!...)

Happy 6th Birthday, little guy!! Can't believe the baby of our family is 6 already... but boy is he loved! He's one of those -first-to-bring-you-a-band-aid-if-you're-hurt-and-always-rooting-for-the-underdog- sorta guys. This morning was definitely one of those 'sweet' moments... first thing, he came into my room and climbed into bed with me to tell me about his plans for the day. Which of course included playing with his friends and opening his presents. One of which he was especially excited about, that he picked out for himself... a Buzz Lightyear nightlight. It was so cute!

Hope you had a great birthday, buddy! Even though you probably won't read this for years. ;) 

Love, Hans

2 comments:

Hey, leave me a comment! They make me happy. :)

God bless...

-Hannah