Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello January...




Currently Counting Down To:
 Our trip to TN this month!...
Currently Hysterical Over: I don't really get hysterical, but my sisters have their friends over for a sleepover... and just listening to 4 little girls talk is SO funny. 
Currently Broadening: My photography horizons... (same as last month :P)
Currently Concluding: That I need to love some people who have shown anything but love to me. 
Currently Reading: Not A Fan. (definitely recommend this book... it's been so good!)
Currently Thinking: That it's pretty cool to tell people 'I'm a senior' lol 
Currently Watching: Not to be obvious or anything... but the computer screen. 
Currently Saving All My Pennies For: The camera that I will hopefully be buying next week!
Currently Wanting To Travel To: Etretat, France. 
Currently Wanting In My Cupboard: Hmm.. idk.
Currently Wanting To Learn: To be all that God would have me to be.
Currently Listening To: My sisters and friends sing Amazing Grace w/, uhmm... their own unique twist... they actually sound really good!
Currently Addicted To: Pinterest. sigh
Currently Sad Because: There are no words...
Currently My Motto: Forgive, even if they're not sorry. (I think this is gonna be my year's motto... maybe.) 
Currently Dreaming Of: A perfect world, where I could sleep in in the morning and STILL go to church. lol
Currently Needing To Update: My family's blog. =/ yes, again.
Currently Yearning For: ....
Currently Want To See In My Closet: A new pair of heels... maybe RED!
Currently Shopping: I'm not.
Currently Discovered: It's between you and God. No matter what. 
Currently Redecorating: Our game/tv room... soon. 
Currently Wishing: That I had a fireplace w/ a big comfy chair in front of it...
Currently Not Wanting To: Clean my room?
Currently Deciding: What to wear to church in the morning. =) 
Currently Thankful For: A super huge, unexpected and amazing blessing that I got last week. 



Woooooooow. Cannot BELIEVE that it's 2012! TWO. THOUSAND. AND. TWELVE!! In case I haven't already mentioned this... I graduate this year!! Nope, I'm definitely not excited. :P


Night all!

~H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me a comment! They make me happy. :)

God bless...

-Hannah