Tuesday, February 28, 2012

For some strange reason....

I've always thought it very cool when two people share a birthday. I happen to have 2 friends with whom I share a birthday... or do they share with me...? Either way, it's legit. So today is my little sis Elisabeth's birthday. She's 11!! And her little friend Katherine, is 10 today. She's basically just another sister to me. I love them both. Anyways, yeah, it's over cast outside and has been raining off and on all day... but I dragged them outside for some pictures just the same. Not that they really minded. They were ideal little models for me. And so pretty too, right?! Okay, enough rambling.... happy birthday, Beth & Kat!! Hope it's as amazing as you two are... love you! 





3 comments:

  1. Haha, today is my little brother's birthday! He turned 11 too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Lizzy! It really is hard for me to believe you're ELEVEN...why, it seems we like just met y'all a couple years ago! =)

    Cute pictures, Hans!

    Blessings,
    Charity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures Hans! And yes, there is just something really cool about sharing birthdays. =)) (This year it's number 18...scary, isn't it?)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me a comment! They make me happy. :)

God bless...

-Hannah