Friday, November 2, 2012

Disney-

My family & I went to Disney a couple weeks ago... which isn't really anything new, but I haven't been in a while so I got some pics. Ya know, in which I will now post for you... 



My castle.. but only on days not ending in 'y'. 



This picture is awkward on so many different levels. I kind of love & don't like it, so of course wasn't gonna not post it. Lol









I love this quote:) Whenever someone tells me something is impossible, I say it. Haha, um yeah, they love that. 


Thunder Mtn... one of the best rides there believe it or not. Okay, well actually there's a lot of good ones, but yeah... you ever go to Disney w/ me, we are definitely riding this 3 times in a row. 


Their first time on it. And ftr, it took a ton of convincing to get them on it... then they're like 'whoaa, that was awesome!!!'. :) And nooo, it's not ever remotely scary... they're just all drama. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me a comment! They make me happy. :)

God bless...

-Hannah