Monday, November 5, 2012

whoever said family pictures couldn't be fun?

... or crazy actually. Yeah, that's more like it:)

I fly out to Chicago in the morning & won't be home for a while... so we tried to get our family Christmas picture yesterday before I leave. Truth? They all turned out horrible. Like in everyone of them someone isn't looking or has their eyes closed or something! But hey, memories for sure:) I'm gonna miss these guys! 






Jon absolutely would not cooperate for anything... yeah, keep going... 
















So they kept running off to climb trees... :)






Mom fixing his hair... haha.













So the all boys picture was a super epic fail... they end up doing the buzz lightyear hand thing. 
Yep, there's my bros:) lol 

2 comments:

Hey, leave me a comment! They make me happy. :)

God bless...

-Hannah