Monday, March 28, 2011

Please keep my uncle in your prayers.. His name is Jason, and he's 32 with a wife and little girl. He was rushed to the hospital yesterday because he couldn't breathe. The doctors found blood clots in his lungs, and now found that he also has a blood infection, which makes it impossible to do surgery. He's in the ICU, but just slipped into a coma, and one step away from life support. The doctors aren't giving it much hope.. BUT! We serve an amAzing God who can do ANYTHING...

Ephesians 3:20

3 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh! I will pray for him very hard and I hope he will be okay with all my heart. :( I know to well how it is to loose an uncle and I will keep you all in my prayers until he gets better. :) *hugs*
    Love ya!
    ~Elisa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, I'm so sorry to hear that! I'll be praying for him!

    Blessings,
    näna

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me a comment! They make me happy. :)

God bless...

-Hannah