Saturday, May 28, 2011

It was the best of times...

... it was the... well, that's it; the best of times. I went to bed too late last night, I got up too early this morning.... and then...
I got to be in the sun all day and get a tan AND a sunburn... (more 'sunburn' than anything tho)
I got to chill w/ my little siblings...
I got to take lots of pictures...
I got to be pulled over by a police lady in a boat... and then have my little brother shift ALL the blame on me... (???)
I got to see 300 tubers... (talk about traffic?!? lol)
I got to enjoy doing absolutely nothing...
I got to have my little brother push me in the water while I was trying to get him in... :P

I got to spend the entire day doing one of the things I love best... being with these crazy people that I call family, and wouldn't trade for the world! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I didn't really get to drive the boat... which I was kinda bummed about, but there's always a next time... ;) point is, I had an amazing day... how was your Saturday??? Hope it was just as great as mine... ;)

2 comments:

  1. Tans...oh yes! Sunburns...oh no! Sounds like you had a fun day.
    By the way, your pretty. I know I've said that like a gazillion times...but its true:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... that was one painful burn too!!! :-/ And I'm not seein' it, but thanks anyway.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me a comment! They make me happy. :)

God bless...

-Hannah