Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A-Z... it works for me...

Age: 17
Bed size: twin
Chore you hate: none really..
Dogs: 8 Labs and 1 Chihuahua... that I am not on good terms with!! lol
Essential start to your day: waking up... ;)
Favorite color: turquoise
Gold or silver: silver definitely... gold is just not cool!
Height: 5'8 and some
Instruments I play: Piano
Job title: don't got one..
Kids: that would be '0'
Live: in a house
Mom's name: Michelle
Nickname: Hans, Hanny, Giant, and Snow White... (don't ask!)
Pet peeve: lying... :/
Quote from a movie: 'did I ever tell you I had a thing for brunettes?' (Flynn Ryder totally gets me... lol)
Right or left handed: right
Siblings: 7 of them!
Time you wake up: depends on the day
Umbrella: don't got one... walking in the rain is way more fun than staying dry. Just sayin. :)
Vegetable you dislike: brussel sprouts
What makes you run late: my sister!!!
X-rays you've had done: um, had one done on my knee last year...
Yummy food you make: don't really bake...
Zoo animal: Lions!! I love lions. :)

(turns out there's no 'o' in this alphabet.... lol)

1 comment:

  1. lol I agree with the walking in rain part! I am an Oregonian and have never used an umbrella. :D

    I noticed there was no 'O'... :P lol
    Niiiice answers! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me a comment! They make me happy. :)

God bless...

-Hannah