Tuesday, August 7, 2012

mainly nutritional stuff-

So I know I'm always putting stuff on here that my little bros say, but seriously, they're just funny. Like today... Jon comes into my room and sets this water bottle full of orange stuff on my dresser, tells me it's an air freshener, then walks out. Okay, well literally like 2 minutes later he comes running into my room out of breath and goes, 'Oh my goodness, Hans! I'm so glad you're still alive.' Yeah, I know right? Sooo I'm like, 'am I not supposed to be?'. Him: 'well you are, I was just making sure. I did put a lot of stuff in that air freshener... I made it myself ya know.' Those words right there... are scary. Especially coming from your 6 year old brother, trust me. I ask him what he put in it and he tells me, 'well mainly lots of nutritional stuff. Water, germ x, candy, pepsi, mouth wash, lysol... and it smells really good! So leave it here for about an hour and your room will smell great.' Haha yeeeah, um... not so sure about that. I think he finally gave up on trying to sell me on it. :) 


2 comments:

  1. Aww, how creative!!! Haha, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! SO adorable...a genius! I do think you have some of the cutest little bros around, that's for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me a comment! They make me happy. :)

God bless...

-Hannah