Thursday, April 14, 2011

Picture challenge - day 1

Day 1- a picture of you and 10 facts about yourself...
Okaaaayyy... well there's not much more I have to say about myself than has already been said. But being one who is never at a lack for words, I'm sure I'll think of something.. here goes..

  1. I really, REALLY, want to go somewhere right now. Nowhere in particular.. I just feel like packing up, hopping on a plane and flying somewhere and not coming back until I'm completely and miserably homesick.
  2. Had a funny and memorable time on the river today.. I'm such a dork.
  3. I name EVERYTHING. Phone, I-pod, camera.. they all have names. (the handsome guy in my header pic is Spencer)
  4. I'm almost done with school. For good. (woot woot!!)
  5. I talked on the phone for 4 hours one time. :P
  6. I love blonde jokes
  7. I love belts, hats, and sunglasses, and have quite a few of each.
  8. I wear high heels because they make me taller.. lol
  9. Snowmobiling is the best!!
  10. I don't wear striped clothes. Don't ask... haha
Soooo... that wasn't hard at all. =D

{HAPPY THURSDAY, PEOPLES!!}


2 comments:

  1. Hehe...I name everything too...even the vacuum and shop vac. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute picture!!!!! : ) And I love your new header.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave me a comment! They make me happy. :)

God bless...

-Hannah