Saturday, April 23, 2011

Uh-huh..

So.... I just got tagged for this award thing. Not really sure what it's all about, but I figured why not? Alright...

  1. thank the person who gave you the award
  2. tell 7 things about yourself
Yeah, not hard. :P

So first off, thank you Elisa!!!! =D

Now 7 things about me, myself and I.

  1. I love being different. Not weird different, but just not going along with what everyone else considers 'normal'. haha
  2. I once went 3 months without talking to someone I used to be close to. Nothing to be proud of, but yeah..
  3. I am SUPER tired right now!! Normally I sleep in on Saturdays, but this morning I was woken up by Tangled playing really loud in the room next to mine. (such is life with little siblings :)
  4. I did the craziest, most abnormal thing yesterday... I bought a pink shirt. Don't know what got in to me.. lol
  5. I'm wearing socks. Weird for me.. I NEVER wear socks...
  6. I learn something new every day. It's awesome.
  7. I hate slow internet. :/
Ok, now I know you're supposed to tag people... but I don't really have anyone I feel like tagging, so I'm just gonna leave it at this. :)

Goodnight world... God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me a comment! They make me happy. :)

God bless...

-Hannah