Monday, June 4, 2012

monday musings-

So I have this adorable, sometimes annoying, little sister. And I'm her adorable, sometimes annoying, big sister. We have lots of fun together. I.e... today we had to get up at 7 and go watch our friend's puppy for the day. But man, this girl is such a sport. Reason? I am not a morning person. I'm just not. I mean, I try, I really do. But yeah, don't think that's ever going to change. So just ftr, never come to my house before 10 or I'll just hug you, no words will be spoken. #notevenkidding  

Anyways, so yeah, today we were kinda bored while watching said puppy, so we went out and took some pictures.

She is so photogenic it's ridiculous.



 She takes such cute, serious pictures.... 

but me? I just can't. 

I mean, I can, but it's just, ya know... sort of an awkward. ish. kinda thing for me.

(oh, and she has dimples! Which I find incredibly cute. they're right up there with blue eyes.) 

So yes, this? This is more my style. 


Then we try and get some together... and yeah, they turned out a little bit awkward. *note to self: 50mm lens is not the greatest idea for self portraits. So I'll spare you and just post one so you get the general idea. Got it? 



Aww, see she's a dork too. :) 




^ and the puppy. for all you puppy loving people. her name's Remi. yes, she's kind of adorable, I know. :) 


HAPPY MONDAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me a comment! They make me happy. :)

God bless...

-Hannah