Friday, July 27, 2012

Dear Friday-

We so excited about you!... and if our excited faces aren't proof enough. Well, actually that's all I've got. So you'll just have to take my word for it... :) Anyways! Okay, actually, Friday, you were pretty crazy. In a kind of good way. Started off the day with Jesus & coffee... does it get much better? (rhetorical- but no) And from there... it's been non-stop chaos. Yeah, welcome to life right? Gotta love it! Okay, well you don't have to, but you totally should. So thank me now, I won't bore you with details from my day... but tomorrow is gonna be crazy too. Headed to JAX for a friend's wedding,, which we're taking a ton of food to, plus I'm last minute playing the whole prelude for? I don't even know what that is and I'm playing it! What I just committed to will probably hit me sometime in the middle of the night, and then I'll freak out... no time for that now. No seriously I DO know what a prelude is, and no, it won't be bad at all... but thankfully my bro gets to play the rest of the wedding. Yes, he's THAT good. :) ...but moving on! I'm reeaaallly gonna try and get some pictures, but that pretty much may or may not happen. 50/50 kinda thing. But dinner's ready... so hasta la vista! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me a comment! They make me happy. :)

God bless...

-Hannah