Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Goodbye July, Hello August-


Haven't done this in a while... sooo... currently... 

Currently Counting Down To: This weekend... surprising right? 
Currently Hysterical Over: Absolutely nothing.
Currently Broadening: All sorts of things... haha. 
Currently Concluding: That no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Currently Reading: Just the Bible lately... haven't had time for much else. 
Currently Thinking: That I probably shouldn't have just drank a huge cup of coffee this late... 
Currently Watching: Lost. kind of. My sister has it on.
Currently Saving All My Pennies For: Nothing specific... just saving. 
Currently Wanting To Travel To: Honestly, I would really love to be in Italy right now.
Currently Wanting In My Cupboard: I have plenty in them.
Currently Wanting To Learn: To love more...
Currently Listening To: A dog whine. #annoyingmuch
Currently Addicted To: Watermelon sour patches. They are so gross... but so good. try them!
Currently Sad Because: ....
Currently My Motto: Let: A soft answer turns away wrath.
Currently Dreaming Of: I'm not really. 
Currently Needing To Update: This blog. And done! 
Currently Yearning For: 
Kinda hard to put into words... 
Currently Want To See In My Closet: Clothes... and shoes. wait, I do. 
Currently Shopping: I'm not.
Currently Discovered: That if you want a good story- or are just bored... go to Wal Mart. seriously. the people you meet... just wow. 
Currently Redecorating: Unusual for me... but nothing :) 
Currently Wishing: That it was Winter.
Currently Not Wanting To: Answer this question... because I don't have an answer. Yes, haha, that works. Wait, I guess I just did..... >.< :) 
Currently Deciding: What time to set my alarm for... super happy, don't have to be anywhere until tomorrow afternoon for a change. lol 
Currently Thankful For: People who can make me smile... and so much more. 


Way to go, Hannah!! That was so, so... boring. I know. I'm sorry. really. I'm having a super hard time focusing on anything tonight. I'll get my thoughts together one of these days though... wait for it. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me a comment! They make me happy. :)

God bless...

-Hannah