Sunday, July 15, 2012

the perfect logic of an 8 year old-

This afternoon my dad asked me to run to town and get something for him... and right as I'm about to leave, my little brother and his friend run up and ask if they can go with me. I ask them what for, and my bro's little friend goes, 'well mostly just for the experience. I figure if I watch you then I'll know how to be a better driver, because that driving book is just huge!'. 


Moral of this story? If you want to become a good driver without reading the manual... no problem, come ride with me and you'll be good to go. I might even take you out for ice cream... and become your favorite person for the day. Or an hour. Maybe two on a good day... lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me a comment! They make me happy. :)

God bless...

-Hannah