Monday, January 31, 2011

Anne - with an 'e'

Anne Of Green Gables. Aaaww, I love this movie!!!!! Yeah, you're probably laughing right about now, but this really is the sweetest movie! My brothers hate it, but that's kinda to be expected. After all, there is a lot of romance in it. Maybe that's why I like it so much... Anyhow, it's basically about this orphan girl who gets adopted by this older brother & sister.. And all the movies are pretty much just about her growing up... Dying her hair green, breaking slates over peoples heads, acting out poetry, insulting nosy neighbors, falling off roofs, almost drowning herself, chasing cows through muddy cabbage patches...And of course, falling in love with Gilbert! :) Yeah, you get it... AND, the whole movie was filmed on Prince Edward Island... A future destination of mine! It's so gorgeous.
So yeah, it's great!! I know this is a somewhat random post... Ok, a REALLY random post...
But I was just thinking how it's been a while since I've seen it, so I thought the next best thing would be to do a post about it! See, I do have SOME logic! ;)
The last scene... Is by far... the best...
"I don't want sunbursts or marble halls... I just want you, Gil" Perfect romantic ending. Ok, so um, the end. lol

1 comment:

Hey, leave me a comment! They make me happy. :)

God bless...

-Hannah