Saturday, January 29, 2011

Copy this and paste it if you know someone, or have heard of someone who knows someone. If you don't know anyone, or even if you've heard of someone who doesn't know anyone, then still copy this. It's important to spread the message about absolutely nothing or anyone so that absolutely nothing can happen...... Oh! and the hearts ♥ ♥ ♥ ... for Pete's sake don't forget the hearts! ♥ ♥

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant...

If you have noticed this notice you will have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing

I was looking back to see if you were looking back to see
If I was looking back to see if you were looking back at me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me a comment! They make me happy. :)

God bless...

-Hannah