Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 29- Hopes, dreams and plans you have for the next 365 days

Well I guess one of the first things on my list would be to grow closer to God. That's not just for the next year though, it's kind of a lifetime learning process. :) And then after that... I'd like to finish up high school and graduate, possibly start taking some online college courses (still debating that one), learn to play the guitar or violin, and there are other things I'm really wanting to do, but God hasn't given me a green light on those yet, and until he does, it doesn't really matter what I want. Ya never know what the future holds! I have a feeling this is going to be a very good year though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me a comment! They make me happy. :)

God bless...

-Hannah