Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 30 - A motto or philosophy of yours

Well, well, well.. this brings us to the end of this 30 day challenge. And it has been a challenge at times. It was fun though. Thanks to all of you who took the time to read my random, sometimes ridiculous, ramblings and my views and opinions. Hopefully it didn't bore you too much. :) Alright, now for this last one... I don't really have a motto that I claim as mine.. But I do have a lot of Bible verses and quotes that I think are pretty good, so here's a few of them...
  • "No matter what a man's past may have been.. his future is spotless"
  • "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future" -Jeremiah 29:11
  • "Wherever you are, be all there, live to the hilt of every situation you believe to be the will of God" -Jim Elliot
  • "In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths" -Proverbs 3:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me a comment! They make me happy. :)

God bless...

-Hannah